Accurate information and alluring media play an essential role in the tourism and hospitality industry. Your guests want to learn about and see all of your facilities, features, services, and more before booking their getaway. This is where the combined product information management (PIM) and digital asset management (DAM) systems found in Marketing Delivery can help! Image Relay's all-in-one platform makes using PIM and (DAM for tourism) and hospitality a simple and streamlined process. Sign up today!
Vivid images of lavish suites and exciting locales help set your business destination apart. That's why Marketing Delivery has a wide range of features to assist with DAM for hotel marketing and tourism.
Our DAM for hotel and tourism features include:
• An Asset Library for managing all of your digital assets like virtual tour videos, room images, logos, and more.
• Custom Catalog Collections to highlight your unique hospitality features and services.
• Marketing Templates for posts, pamphlets, posters, and more to ensure vacationers know about your business.
With fluctuating room rates, availability, and more, it's important to continually provide your customers with up-to-date information consistent across all channels. Using PIM for hotel marketing and tourism through Marketing Delivery ensures your brand is always supplying accurate information in a timely manner.
Marketing Delivery's extensive list of features includes:
• A Products Hub that makes it easy to manage your ever-changing information and create a single source of truth.
• Quick-share options that ensure every member of your team has access to exactly what they need.
• SOC 2 Type 2 Certified Security to guarantee your brand and information is always protected.
Book a demo to learn about our features and discover how Marketing Delivery can help with PIM and DAM for the hotel and tourism industry!
Marketing Delivery is purpose-built to streamline workflow and assure brand consistency from one united, secure platform. Explore plans or schedule a demo to see it for yourself.