Last updated: October 21, 2021
1. Who We Are. Image Relay, Inc. (“Image Relay”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) provides services that help organizations manage their valuable digital assets. Our main service is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform for digital asset management. We are a certified B-Corporation based in Burlington, VT.When you use the Image Relay website www.imagerelay.com, Image Relay’s associated domains, Image Relay’s application programming interface (API), Image Relay applications on devices, or through third parties (collectively “Services”), this Policy will apply.
2. How This Policy Applies. This Policy describes the Personal Information we collect from you, how we use that Personal Information, how we share your Personal Information, our legal bases for doing so, and your rights regarding the Personal Information you provide to us.“Personal Information”, as we use the term in this Policy, means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
3. Information We Collect. The types of Personal Information we and/or our service providers collect from you will vary depending on your use of the Services:
4. Automatic Tracking Technologies and Analytics. In addition to the categories of Personal Information listed in Section 3, when you use our Services we and our service providers use automatic information collection and tracking technologies such as cookies (small text files placed on a device when it is used to access the Services) and pixel tags (sometimes called web beacons) to automatically collect information such as your IP address or other unique device identifier, browser type, device type, operating system, application version, login time, use of the Services’ features, and acceptance of online agreements. More information on the types of cookies we and our service providers use is below:
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can modify your browser setting to disable or reject cookies. If you delete your cookies or if you set your browser to decline cookies, some features of the Services may not be available, work, or work as designed.
5. How We Use Your Information. Your Personal Information WILL NOT be sold or shared for the purpose of generating advertising revenues. We and our service providers utilize your Personal Information to:
If you are in a jurisdiction that requires a specific legal basis for processing your Personal Information, our legal basis for collecting and using the information will depend on the type of Personal Information and the specific context in which we collect it but will fall into one or more of the above categories.
We may also de-identify and aggregate your Personal Information for our own purposes. “De-identified” Information is Personal Information that has been stripped of your identifiers, such as your name, contact information, and other identifying data, such that you cannot reasonably be identified as an individual. “Aggregated” Information is Personal Information that has been combined with that of other users and analyzed or evaluated as a whole, such that no specific individual may be reasonably identified.
6. How We Share Your Information.
We will retain your Personal Information as long as your account is active, as necessary to provide you with the Services, or as otherwise set forth in this Policy. We will also retain and use your Personal Information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Please note that except as required by applicable law or our specific agreements with you, we will not be obligated to retain your Personal Information for any particular period, and we are free to securely delete it or restrict access to it for any reason and at any time, with or without notice to you.
8. How We Protect Your Information. We secure your Personal Information using industry-standard physical, procedural, and technical measures designed to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access, disclosure, or destruction of information. For more information please review our Security Policy at https://www.imagerelay.com/security.
Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you use the Services and provide us with your Personal Information at your own risk. If you have reason to believe that your Personal Information is no longer secure (for example, your Image Relay account password may have been compromised), please immediately email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Your Rights to Your to Information. You control the Personal Information that you provide to us in connection with the Services; however, certain information is required in order for us to provide you with our Services. You may at any time update, correct, or delete Personal Information that you have provided to us by logging into your account on Image Relay and clicking on the “Account” button in the upper right-hand corner of the webpage. You can also request an activity log report by contacting email@example.com. If you have any questions on accessing, updating, or removing your Personal Information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. U.S. State Privacy Rights. Certain U.S. states (including, but not limited to, California, Colorado, and Virginia) provide their state residents with additional legal rights concerning their Personal Information. If you are a resident of one of these states and are using our Services, you have the right to: (i) have Image Relay disclose further details on the categories and pieces of Personal Information that we have collected about you; (ii) have Image Relay disclose Personal Information on what Personal Information we plan on collecting about you before we collect it; (iii) opt out of our marketing and/or analytics activities; (iv) have Image Relay delete any Personal Information which we have collected about you; (v) ensure that Image Relay not sell your Personal Information; and (vi) ensure that Image Relay provides you with equal services without discrimination. Image Relay will honor all data privacy laws in the state (or nation) in which you reside.
Image Relay does not sell Personal Information, and Image Relay does not discriminate against any user in providing access to its Services.
Please note that we do not alter our data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you would like to make a state law-related request, please email us at email@example.com. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to the request, and that we have 30 days to respond to you.
11. Your Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain additional data protection rights, including the right to:
If you would like to make a GDPR-related request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to the request, and that we have one month to respond to you.
13. Use of Services by Minors. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from children, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.