In today's fast-paced marketplace, companies need a reliable way to create, organize, and share their product content with collaborators and stakeholders. That's where Marketing Delivery by Image Relay comes in. Our innovative all-in-one platform combines digital asset management (DAM) and product information management (PIM) software to solve all of your marketing needs. From carefully curated Collections to instant information access, Marketing Delivery can do it all without the need for multiple platforms.
Say goodbye to cumbersome spreadsheets with Marketing Delivery's Products Hub. The Products Hub is a PIM database that allows you to collect and organize all of your product information into one centralized location for quick, easy access and a single source of truth.
No more sifting through multiple locations in order to find the correct product information, instead your product information will always be readily available in the Products Hub. And that’s just the start of what Marketing Deliver can do.
Marketing Delivery combines DAM and PIM technology into one comprehensive solution for all your marketing needs. This means that alongside product information, users will also have access to all of the digital assets associated with that product without needing to leave the platform.
With Products Hub, you'll be able to:
• Create custom categories, making it easy to browse your folder structure or quickly search for the product you need.
• Add custom fields to tailor your PIM system software to your specific needs. Sections can include case packs, shipping info, images, spec sheets, and much more.
• Curate product catalogs to easily share your offerings with customers and partners. You can also easily format your catalogs to meet the requirements of each channel.
Marketing Delivery is more than just the Products Hub. No matter what challenges your team may be facing, Image Relay’s combination of DAM and PIM technology has the solutions.
Marketing Delivery includes:
• An Asset Library to house, organize, and share all of your digital assets
• Marketing Templates to create posters, posts, pamphlets, and more making it easy to provide marketing materials to customers and retailers
• Dedicated librarians who can assist you with everything from onboarding to taxonomy and metadata management
• Integrations with third-party software to streamline your workflow
• SOC 2 Type 2 certified security for your company's valuable assets and products