Who we are
Image Relay is a growing Digital Asset Management SaaS company headquartered in Burlington, VT. We provide our services to some of the world’s most respected and recognized brands, including Ben & Jerry’s, the MacArthur Foundation, Citrix, and Dogfish Head Craft Brewed Ales.
We are also a proud B-Corp and committed to providing value for multiple stakeholders, not just shareholders. We treat our clients well, we treat our employees well, and we provide every employee with paid time off to be active in their communities. We believe that together we can do well and also do good.
If you have never heard of B Corporations, please take a look. We’re part of this quickly growing community of more than 2,600 companies throughout 60 countries. As certified B Corps we are obligated to balance purpose and profit and consider the impacts of our decisions on our employees, our suppliers, our customers, our communities, and the environment. All of us are committed to redefining success in business. If you’re committed to those same values, you may be a great fit at Image Relay.
Image Relay is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Sales/Business Development Lead
- Serve as the main point of contact for all inbound leads coming in from email, website, chat, and referral partners. Most of our opportunities are inbound.
- Perform discovery and qualification on all leads and provide product demonstrations to show off the value of Image Relay.
- Be an expert on the Image Relay products and be able to tell and show a compelling story about how customers can use the products to achieve their goals.
- Identify and reach out to prospects in creative and experimental ways. (There will be a fair amount of direct outreach, but this does not mean that you will be placing dozens of cold calls each day).
- Identify, source, and manage referral partner relationships.
- Provide the product team with useful product feedback and ideas to help improve the Image Relay experience for our users.
- Work closely with Marketing on campaign development and implementation
- Work with Account Management and Success to sign up customers and provide successful implementation.
- Maintain the sales funnel and own all sales reporting on a weekly basis.
- Be self-driven and largely self-managed but open to team collaboration and constructive feedback.
- Adhere to and embrace Image Relay’s core values.
- Commit to pursuing actions for valuable and long-term user experience (i.e. no bait and switch tactics for short-term growth)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about professional growth and developing new skills.
- Recognize and foster opportunities.
- We are a fully remote team and this position will be remote. You can work from anywhere.
- We provide stipends for local co-working office space, and we have one full-time office in Burlington, VT.
- Most of our customers and leads are based in North America, so you will need to be available for a chunk of common business hours of eastern and pacific time.
- This role reports to the Customer Team lead and will work cross functionally with Marketing, Success, Account Management.
- 3+ years in a sales, business development, or a consultative selling role.
- The ideal candidate will have experience selling B2B software, but we are open to other experiences. For example, if you have experience selling other products or services to food and beverage companies, we would welcome that experience.
- Experience with Hubspot is preferred but not required.
- Compensation will match experience level and market rates for software companies.
- As every team member contributes to the success of sales we do not pay commission. Compensation is salary-based.
- Image Relay will cover 100% of health insurance (including dental and vision) for you and your family.
- 401k Safe Harbor with 5% matching
- Image Relay offers a generous paid time off package including 30 days off per year (including holidays), and regular paid time off for volunteer work.
To Apply: Please submit your resume to email@example.com. Use the email body for things you would want to say in a cover letter.